Monday, September 13, 2010

Let us start with the begining, shall we?

I am just starting out on this whole blog things so here a quick bio on me so far:
  • I am a single 22 year old, no kids, no pets, only great family and friends.
  • I recently moved back in with my mom, her fiance (Mike), and my two little brothers Cooper and Garrett. First, I had moved out when I was 20 with my then boyfriend. Year later, we broke up. He got the apartment, the dog, and my lifestyle at the time. I then began renting a room at my best friend Dani's parents house. She moved out, it became awkward, so now, at 22, here I am, at home.
  • I am a waitress at a little cafe in Bothell, the Kozy Corner Cafe. It can be stressful, obnoxious, and sometimes downright infuriating, but the thing is, I love it.
  • I am not in school at the moment, (despite many disappointments from many people.) I really have NO idea what I want out of life yet. It is hard to get motivation to go to school without any end goal in sight.
  • I am now just living day by day, trying to figure out my life and having some fun and trouble along the way.
I am going to be sharing my thoughts, aspirations, troubles, secrets, love and sex life (which should be interesting now that I am back home) and whatever else comes along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment